Thursday, May 25, 2006

Fairy Picnic




Grab yer butties kids, there's a fairy picnic on the other side of the dormer portal right now!

Don't eat or drink anything the fairies offer you though, cos if you do then you might be stuck in fairy land forever - but who am I to interfere with free will. Do what you want, I say - I did warn you though. Oh and by the way, if you are invited to dance and you accept then you might find that you have just given your consent to be married to a fairy prince or princess. And another thing, it's always sunny in fairy land, it does rain there sometimes but the sun shines then too, so there are rainbows for you to slide down.

Now, jump in the van and let's picnic like we've never picnicked before. Watch your wicker basket on my upholstery though, it's real moquette.

No, you don't need any money, everything's free in fairy land too. Well, I say free - I mean you still have to pay for things, but not necessarily with money. You'll see soon enough.

8 comments:

Steve House said...

I feel the need to be careful if I get to visit. So many rules I'll never understand.

zuzula said...

i want a fairy prince.....

Joanne Hartley said...

ohhhhhhhhhh no I've eaten some of the fairy on the right's french toast...i thought i was feeling a little strange!

Joanne Hartley said...

Am lovin the new images. Very pretty - clever lady dormerportal

dormerportal said...

Zuzula you better bring your dancing shoes to the picnic then! And don't worry northern creative, I'm a witch so the rules don't apply to me - I'll pretend it was me that ate it, ok?

dormerportal said...

Steve, as long as you have a fully packed picnic basket and are careful who you dance with then you'll be fine

Trista said...

I've read before that you're not supposed to eat anything a fairy offers you, but I think it would be hard to turn down. I imagine them offering cupcakes and chocolates, something I've never been able to turn down.

dormerportal said...

Thank you Tab, I like yours too and Trista, if you did accept something to eat from the fairies you musn't say thankyou, they HATE being thanked - you've got to give them something from your picnic instead (they like milk, honey, bread, coffee and whisky)then they might not trap you in fairyland. If you did stay there though it may seem like only one day had passed but when you return to our world again you might find 100 years had gone by!